The Secret Jewel of Architecture in Barcelona.
- Declared World Heritage by UNESCO for its constructive uniqueness and artistic beauty.
- Enjoy a free or guided tour in 6 languages.
- Free admission for children under 12 years.
|Categories||Explore & Discover|
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri 10:00 - 14:30
Sat, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
Carrer de Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 167, Barcelona, España
Offered byTICKETS ECOCITY
The Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau is a unique site of exceptional beauty and a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Get to know the most important work of Lluís Domènech i Montaner and the result of one of the most significant restoration projects of recent years.
On the Art Nouveau site, the union of history and architecture takes us back to the early years of the 20th century, when Barcelona was experiencing its greatest phase of urban growth.
The visit takes us on a journey through the evolution of one of the oldest medical institutions in Europe, showing how the Art Nouveau complex was designed and built and explaining its current use as an internationally acclaimed center for knowledge.
Type of ticket:
- Adult (+30 years): € 16
- Young (12 to 29 years old): 12€
- Retired (+65 years old): 12€
- Children (0-11 years): free
Only ticket: Tuesday to friday from 10 to 2:30p.m. Saturday & sunday from 10 to 5p.m
- Changes or refunds are not accepted.