You imagine being in the medieval era when you walk through the streets of Girona and complete the day delving into the surrealist optics of Dalí.
- Discover the charm of Girona and visit the works of Dalí.
- Guided tour.
- Free ticket for children under 4 years old.
|Duration||11 Hours or 0 Hour|
Estación de Autobuses Barcelona Nord, Calle de Nápoles, Barcelona, España
Offered byTICKETS ECOCITY
Imagine being in medieval times as you stroll through the streets of Girona and complete the day delving into the surrealist perspective of Dalí
- The pastel houses on the banks of the Onyar River form the postcard par excellence of Girona.
- The Cathedral of Santa Maria de Girona reigns at the top of the city.
- Your Gothic ship is the widest in the world.
- The streets of the old Jewish quarter revive the medieval spirit of Girona.
- The Dalí Theater-Museum, in Figures, houses the largest collection of works by this genius of Surrealism.
Visit to two large cities north of Barcelona: Figueres with the emblematic Teatre-Museu Dalí among its main attractions and Girona, a monumental city with one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe. Guided walking tour in Girona, a monumental city where you can experience its history through the small streets of the center, the Cathedral and the famous pastel houses on the banks of the River. Visit to the Teatre-Museu Dalí and "Dalí Joies" in Figueres (30 km from Girona) that houses the largest collection of art that represents the artistic evolution of Salvador Dalí, from his first artistic experiment to his surrealist creations and his art made during the last years.
Type of entry:
- Adult (+12 years): € 90.00
- Childer (4 to 12 years):66€
- Children (under 4 years old): free
* Although the entrance for children under 4 years is free, it is essential that you also make the reservation.
Departure time: 08:30 hours / Presentation: 08:15 hours.
- From March to Novembre- all days except Mondays
- From November to March : Tuesday and Saturday
- Changes or refunds are not accepted.